Dennie's Manufacturing Inc.
Dennie's Manufacturing Inc. provides manufacturing services to companies for tooling, prototyping, and small scale production needs. Our capabilities include vertical turning of parts up to 64" in diameter, as well as computer numerical controlled milling and turning, and manual milling and turning. We also offer fabrication and welding services which allow us to effectively meet many different manufacturing needs.
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Vertical Turning up to 64 inches
- Waterjet Cutting
- Quality Control
Dennie's PDF Facilities Lists
Below are several .pdf links to facilities lists for Dennie's Mfg. and her sister companies; Dunlap Machine, and Tru Cut Technologies.Dennie's Manufacturing Inc.
Dunlap Machine LLC
Tru Cut Technologies LLC
Equipment Quick Overview
- Mig (2), Tig (2), and Gas (2) Welders
- Plasma Cutter (1) up to 1" Stainless Steel
- Horizontal Saws (3) to 16" width
- Shears (3) to 6', Brakes (2) to 100 tons, and Rolls (2) to 3'
- CMM (2) and Surface Plates (4) to 4' x 6'
- Loading Dock and High Bay Entrance
- Restricted Access Climate Controlled Area for Test and Assembly
- MasterCAM, Autocad Mechanical, Autodesk Inventor, and High Speed Internet
- Multi-axis Wire (1) and Sinker (1) EDM
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathes(3) up to 61" diameter swing.
- CNC Horizontal Boring Mill (1) with 72" x 72" x 48" travel and 48" full contouring rotary tilting table
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers (8) up to 81" x 40" x 30"
- CNC Lathes (2) up to 30" swing and 39" between diameters
- Manual Lathes (6) up to 39" in diameter swing and 10' between centers
- Manual Vertical (5) and Horizontal Mills (2)
- Waterjet Cutter (1) with head traverse 8' by 4'